Would you like to take classes at SRJC while in High School?
Thinking about attending SRJC after High School?
Taking Classes While Still Attending High School (Concurrent Enrollment)
1. Complete the SRJC Concurrent Enrollment Form. You can pick one up from the main office or from the link below. For help with choosing and completing the form, see your counselor.
2. Get your counselor’s and principal’s signature on the form.
3. Enroll at SRJC http://admissions.santarosa.edu/steps-new-students
4. Take Placement tests in math and English https://www.santarosa.edu/app/placement/
5. Deliver the form to SRJC’s admission office.
6. Register online for classes.
Attending SRJC After High School
If you have a G.P.A. of 2.75 or higher, apply for the Doyle Scholarship and begin exploring/researching scholarships and financial aid. http://www.santarosa.edu/app/paying-for-college/financial_aid_office/
Complete the F.A.F.S.A. and Cal Grant application forms. They are two different forms.
The F.A.F.S.A. https://fafsa.ed.gov/ Free Application for Federal Student Aid. This application is used for all federal grants, loans, scholarships, and work study programs. Application deadline is March 2nd. Do not submit the application until after January 1st.
The Cal Grant http://www.calgrants.org/ The Cal Grant is a state sponsored program for students who will be attending a four year university or junior college after graduation from high school. Application deadline is March 2nd. Do not submit the application until after January 1st.
February to May
Enroll at SRJC https://www.santarosa.edu/app/placement/tp://admissions.santarosa.edu/steps-new-students Take Placement tests in math and English https://www.santarosa.edu/app/placement/
May to June
Each week check SRJC’s Academic Calendar for registration and other important dates and deadlines http://admissions.santarosa.edu/academic-calendar