Options for Credit Recovery
- Cyber High. Piner’s online credit recovery program. Applications should be available by September 1st. Check back here for updates. Students can enroll in Cyber High at any time throughout the year.
- Summer School. Applications are typically available in the 2nd week in January. Summer School is operated through Santa Rosa City Schools.
- Repeating classes through the regular school schedule. Some classes can be repeated as part of a student’s school schedule. See your counselor to determine if you are eligible.
- SRJC. Concurrent enrollment through SRJC classes. See your counselor for details.
- Private Online Programs. While our school district accepts credit from many online programs, the most commonly used program by Piner students is BYU (Brigham Young University). See your counselor for a complete list of accepted online programs. Students must first meet with their counselor before enrolling in any online program.
BYU Online https://is.byu.edu/site/